Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Osterville Designer ShowHouse

I can't believe how long its been since I wrote a post, shame on me.  It goes to show you how things can easily fall by the way side and how important it is to remain diligent.  I have missed writing these posts and promise to make a better effort to keep up with them from now on.

So, lets get going.... my first post this year is an exciting one, because all winter and spring I have been involved in a Designer ShowHouse being held up in Osterville, which will be open to the public from June 12th thru the 28th.  I have been fortunate enough to have been accepted to do one of the rooms, the teenage girls bedroom to be exact.  Its been stressful at times, but mostly a load of fun.  Below are a few "before" photos and a snapshot of my design scheme.  As soon as I get the "after" photos I will certainly post them.  If you're in the area and have the time certainly head up to Osterville and tour the home yourself.  All the rooms are done by different Interior Designers here on the Cape, for the most part, and they all came out fantastic!!  Plus, the money from the tickets goes to WE CAN which is a wonderful organization right here on Cape Cod empowering woman in transition.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.