Friday, April 5, 2013

Brass Is Back

Yup, you heard right, brass is back!  Isn't it interesting how things seem to go in and out of style all the time? Although for me, I've always liked brass...anything with a goldish hue will always get my vote.  So that being said where do I like to see brass?  My favorite two places are in cabinet hardware and light fixtures.  In kitchens, I especially like to see brass hardware on dark blue or gray cabinets, such a great combination.  And this is also where I like to see brass light fixtures.  So overall,  it looks like the kitchen is my favorite room for brass too. Below are some photos for inspiration and some of my favorite products that are available today, take a look.
Pinterest




Untitled #13





Pinterest




Untitled #14



Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.