Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas House Tour

Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle Magazine put together a Christmas House which I think came out amazing.  Makes me wish my parents still lived in Atlanta so I could go see the house in person.  I tell you, anytime I see a design by an Atlanta designer I drool with envy.  Everything they do is so sophisticated, yet also done in a way that always looks very comfortable and inviting.  Another thing I'm always drawn to is their color selections, a lot of earth tones with just a punch of color here and there.  Take a look...



Even the Christmas decorations are sophisticated and earthy...brown stockings, gold presents, and a tree with just white lights and green ornaments.


Love the mix of design elements here...horizontal paneling, woven wood blinds, leather ottoman, and a geometric rug.  In fact, I want that rug!!!


Still sticking to mustard's and browns but adding a "wow" factor with the wall color. Makes for a happy bedroom don't you think?



This has got to be the most sophisticated nursery I've EVER seen!  Once again, fantastic combo of colors and you know what?  Take out the crib and I'm ready to make this my bedroom.



Nevermind, I want this to be my bedroom!  I mean seriously, tres elegant!! Slate blue velvet upholstered bed, love it...simple gray drapery panels, love it...antique oriental, love it...caramel leather settee, love it...iron chandelier, love it...and a gold rimmed coffee table...ahh perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.