Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gourds & Lamps

Now that we're into fall with Halloween and Thanksgiving just around the corner, the one decoration I keep seeing everywhere is gourds.  I just love them and that's probably  why they are also my favorite style of lamp.  They are the perfect shape for a lamp, enough substance to give it presence and yet also enough curves to give it a bit of softness.  Circa Lighting is a lighting company that to me has the best gourd lamps on the market and below I've highlighted my favorites.  And one more thing, when it comes to lamps always buy bigger than you think you need.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  


Source: vi.sualize.us via Kira on Pinterest
Source: elledecor.com via Kira on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Kira on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Kira on Pinterest



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.