Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bunny Williams

Last week I had the great pleasure of going to the Boston Design Center to listen to a lecture by Bunny Williams.  I have always loved her sense of style and design for its sophistication and to see slides of her work was awe inspiring. When it comes to building a career, I think its important to have mentors that you can look up to and admire and I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend these lectures given by the best designers in the field.  I left this lecture with a renewed sense of motivation for the work I do and an eagerness to continue to learn and develop my creative skills.  Besides being an incredible designer, Bunny has also started her own line of home furnishings called Beeline.  They are one of kind pieces that are absolutely beautiful, take a look... 
Bunny Williams
     
Source: lonnymag.com via Kira on Pinterest
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.